Gender – Mixed
Housing status – Day and Boarding
Year of Establishment – 1965
To be the greatest school in the world in terms of providing students with a high-quality education that would adequately prepare them for the West African Senior School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE) and enable them to continue their education at a tertiary level.
The purpose of the school is to give students with a Senior High School Education that is comprehensive and lasts for three years so that they can gain the necessary skills and knowledge that will allow them to realise their potentials and contribute to the socioeconomic growth of the country. Because of this, the institution assures that students receive instruction in moral character as well as discipline, which will result in the production of citizens who fear God, are patriotic, are responsible and meaningful, and who will provide effective leadership in all areas of effort.
About Amaniampong Senior High School
Amaniampong Senior High School was established as a Community school by the late J.C. Akosah to give access to secondary education to the young people of Mampong-Ashanti
and its environs.
- No. of Students (SHS 1): 779
- No. of Students (SHS 2): 1328
- No. of Students (SHS 3): 782
- 33 Classrooms
- Science Lab
- Computer Lab
- Qualified for Super Zonals, Athletic Competition from 2009 – 2019.
- 1st – Independence Day Debate Competition in the Municipality – 2017.
- 2nd – Zonal Debate Competition held at Nsutaman Senior High School – 2017.
- 1st – Independence Day Celebration March Past – 2017.
- Qualified to play in the 2017 Milo Games at Baba Yara Sports Stadium.