- To become a school of Academic, Religious, and Moral Excellence, Producing Selfless, Hardworking, and Disciplined people to Serve God and Humanity.
- Striving to become a school of High Academic, Moral, and Religious Excellence to Earn Itself a Household Name in the Country.
- To become a model school in the Areas of Academic, Religious, and moral Excellence.
- Learn to Serve Humanity Through the Provision of Secular Education.
- Provide Religious and Secular Education with sound moral and spiritual values of the products of our school. More Emphasis should be placed on Religious and Moral Training.
- Our Aim is to serve Humanity and so we offer equal admission opportunities to all.
- Provide and Enforce Quality Education in our Products.
- Avoidance of Inimical Practice in the school eg. Bullying, Drug Addiction, Immorality, Promiscuity Obscenity, Occultism.
The school was established by the Ahmadiyya Muslim Mission, Ghana, on 30 January 1950.
List of headmasters
|Dr. S.B. Ahmed||Headmaster||1950 – 1956||Expatriate|
|M.N. Ahmed||Headmaster||1956 – 1963||Expatriate|
|M. Latif||Headmaster||1963 – 1969||Expatriate|
|Abdullah Nasir Boateng (aka T. A. Boateng)||Headmaster||1970 – 1981||First Ghanaian|
|Yusuf K. Effah||Headmaster||1981 – 1990||Ghanaian|
|Ibrahim K. Gyasi||Headmaster||1990 – 1999||Old Student|
|Yusuf K. Agyare||Headmaster||1999 – 2010||Old Student|
|Alhaj Yakub A. B. Abubakar||Headmaster||2010 –||Old Student|
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENTS OVER THE YEARS
- WASSCE: Students’ performance in both SSCE and WASSCE for the past years has been very good. In the year 2004, the school placed 60th position out of over five hundred schools in Ghana in the national ranking. However, the performance in 2009 fell below expectations. Attached are details of some SSCE and WASSCE results of the school for your perusal.
- REGIONAL GAMES. Out of about 110 schools/colleges in the Ashanti Region, the school won the following Position in various competitions.
Notable alumni and associates
- Abdul Wahab Adam – national president, Ahmadiyya Muslim Mission, Ghana
- Mohammed Ahmed Alhassan – Inspector General of Police
- Latifa Ali – Ghanaian athlete
- Georgina Opoku Amankwah, lawyer and former deputy Chairperson Electoral Commission of Ghana
- Habiba Atta Forson, football administrator, founder of Fabulous Ladies FC, and GFA executive committee member
- Gyakie – Musician
- Augustine Collins Ntim– member of parliament, Parliament of Ghana (for the Offinso North parliament constituency)
- Atsu Nyamadi – Ghanaian athlete
- Sandra Owusu-Ansah – Ghanaian footballer, Ghana women’s national football team
- Joshua Owusu– gold-medal recipient, 1974 British Commonwealth Games
- Mariama Owusu – Active justice of the Supreme Court of Ghana (2019–)
- Blakk Rasta (né Abubakar Ahmed) – reggae musician and radio presenter
- Strongman (Ghanaian Rapper) – Hip Hop artist
- Diana Yankey– gold medal recipient, 1989 African Championships in Athletics and 1990 African Championships in Athletics